Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  47 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

Banned for Life

Guest DT

5 minutes ago, DT said:

This is a cautionary tale about youth football.  I'm not talking about the teaching of techniques.  I'm talking about the "Lombardi's" of the coaching world and their mental capacity to hold their emotions back.

I don't know how rare an occurrence this is.  Not everything is taped or goes viral.

The sad thing is not one parent came to the kids defense after the first hit.

In the article it reads he shouldn't have done in public, that leaves me to believe that this has happened before. Should have been arrested no matter what the mom said. For the all the parents that didn't do a dam thing thats a problem. If I would have been there this  piece of sh* t would not have walked off the field under his own power and no I don't care what everybody thinks about that comment. Thats who I am. 

34 minutes ago, DT said:

Phew, thank goodness the SJW puppet was there to speak out.  Now he should speak out against his "owners" committing genocide in their country.

26 minutes ago, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

This is a cautionary tale about youth football.  I'm not talking about the teaching of techniques.  I'm talking about the "Lombardi's" of the coaching world and their mental capacity to hold their emotions back.

I don't know how rare an occurrence this is.  Not everything is taped or goes viral.

THIS!

13 minutes ago, Jbk2 said:

In the article it reads he shouldn't have done in public, that leaves me to believe that this has happened before. Should have been arrested no matter what the mom said. For the all the parents that didn't do a dam thing thats a problem. If I would have been there this  piece of sh* t would not have walked off the field under his own power and no I don't care what everybody thinks about that comment. Thats who I am. 

LOVE it!

6 minutes ago, tango said:

Greaaaat.  U-9 travel football....  

LOL.  My thoughts exactly

4 minutes ago, DE said:

Phew, thank goodness the SJW puppet was there to speak out.  Now he should speak out against his "owners" committing genocide in their country.

THIS!

LOVE it!

LOL.  My thoughts exactly

"Ain't no way!! Couldn't be my kid," James wrote on Instagram. "Hell if I there and it's not even my kid we gone have more than words for sure."

1 minute ago, temptation said:

"Ain't no way!! Couldn't be my kid," James wrote on Instagram. "Hell if I there and it's not even my kid we gone have more than words for sure."

He should've joined Cardale in class.

1 hour ago, Whiting89 said:

Someone needs to get him involved in the Black Lives Matter movement. Totally uncalled for what he did.

25 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

Bfq4o22.jpg

17 minutes ago, DE said:

There it is.  BINGO!

There is another one of him on the floor and Winnie the Pooh.  It is NSFW.  Same point can be made though!

OOB or OOB2.0 please.

10 hours ago, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

I found that strange that no parents came to kids defense as well, and also the referees standing there as well.

10 hours ago, temptation said:

Remember, he only has a high school education. 

The Osceola County (Fla.) Sheriff's Department saw the video and a responding officer contacted the player's mother. According to the officer's report, she was "advised she was aware of the incident, and specifically stated she did not want to press charges."

In addition to being banned for life by the youth football organization, Williams also was fired from his job as a counselor with the Chatham County (Ga.) Sheriff's Office.

1)  Mom didn't want her kid out of the football program, so the coach hitting the kid seemed to be OK with her......

2)  Counselor with the Chatham County Sheriff's Office......

OK - Consider SF troubled......