Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

sectional 40

3 hours ago, Miner_Pride said:

Not much discussion about Nk and S Spencer.  I was pleased to see the Warriors went to Paoli and came out with a big W.  I think the Rebels going to Tell City and getting a road win was big for them too.   I think North Posey and Mater Dei have running clocks unless starters are pulled early.

Good Luck to all... and let's really hope everyone can get through tonight without injury. 

Not much to say...we haven't played a great game since early in the season...if we come out and play our physical game...we should win by more then Harrell is predicting...if we start slow...who knows!  We have only played 3  four quarter games with varsity all year...usually 90 % of starters are out by halftime...so, it's to hard tell when we play well for four quarters...Im anxious to see us play 4 quarters of really good football...who knows...lol

Some big games this coming Friday. Both games will be nip and tuck. I had to do a lot of research looking at the numbers and seeing how both adapt to the elements. LS puts a real scare into MD but eventually the MD coaching staff will pull out all the tricks like finding a 3 legged dog and then convincing the MD players that LS was to blame for it only having 3 legs and then it will be all over.

NP 28-21 NK

MD 66-1 LS

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Moonshiners said:

Some big games this coming Friday. Both games will be nip and tuck. I had to do a lot of research looking at the numbers and seeing how both adapt to the elements. LS puts a real scare into MD but eventually the MD coaching staff will pull out all the tricks like finding a 3 legged dog and then convincing the MD players that LS was to blame for it only having 3 legs and then it will be all over.

NP 28-21 NK

MD 66-1 LS

Dreams sure are exciting sometimes. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, sr1 said:

We are still $770.00 away from being able to pay all the forums bills this year. A $30.00 donation to the Gridiron Digest allows you to enjoy the board without the adds. 

Globemster3 - I think we are both "Boosters" already but since we cannot meet over a sausage biscuit- "To the victor go the spoils!?", how about in the spirit of doing something good for someone else. we make our bet a donation to the GID? 

I will give you LS straight up, no pts, I will take MD.  You set the amount.  It's a win/win - at least for the GID!  

SR1 - any issues with this?  If the loser doesn't pay up, you can lock us out of the GID for the rest of the year!  😎

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MDAlum82 said:

Globemster3 - I think we are both "Boosters" already but since we cannot meet over a sausage biscuit- "To the victor go the spoils!?", how about in the spirit of doing something good for someone else. we make our bet a donation to the GID? 

I will give you LS straight up, no pts, I will take MD.  You set the amount.  It's a win/win - at least for the GID!  

SR1 - any issues with this?  If the loser doesn't pay up, you can lock us out of the GID for the rest of the year!  😎

Sounds good to me. However Globemster3 is not a current booster. He was a booster in 2020-21. You are a 2021-22  booster. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MDAlum82 said:

MD I like the idea. But how bout instead of the GID we send to the winning teams Booster Club/Sports Club or something like that? PM me on the details...Im game.

• Disdain 1

48 minutes ago, globemstr3 said:

MD I like the idea. But how bout instead of the GID we send to the winning teams Booster Club/Sports Club or something like that? PM me on the details...Im game.

My intent was to do something beneficial for the GID since it needs the funds and we both obviously use it.  Tell you what,  let's go with $25.  If MD wins, $ goes to GID.  If Miners take it, you can PM me with where name & address of org. where you want the check to go.  Miner Pride can verify receipt.  

47 minutes ago, MDAlum82 said:

My intent was to do something beneficial for the GID since it needs the funds and we both obviously use it.  Tell you what,  let's go with $25.  If MD wins, $ goes to GID.  If Miners take it, you can PM me with where name & address of org. where you want the check to go.  Miner Pride can verify receipt.  

Were on!

54 minutes ago, globemstr3 said:

Were on!

Boom!  Best of luck to both teams!  Let's hope for good weather and an injury free game...and may all fans make it to the game and home again safe & sound!  Ya gotta love high school football!  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Moonshiners said:

NP 28-21 NK

MD 66-1 LS

You’re crazy to think MD will score 66 on LS.  LS wins this game.  

22 minutes ago, Noble1978 said:

You’re crazy to think MD will score 66 on LS.  LS wins this game.  

Shoot, my apologies I must have fat fingered it. I meant to say 67-1…no way MD scores 66, that would be silly. I forgot to add that after the game LS gives coach G a key to the city and promises to put up a statue of him.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Moonshiners said:

Shoot, my apologies I must have fat fingered it. I meant to say 67-1…no way MD scores 66, that would be silly. I forgot to add that after the game LS gives coach G a key to the city and promises to put up a statue of him.

Even when MD was good in past seasons they still never got close to 66 or 67.  LS wins 35-28. The Evansville recruiters go home losers

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Noble1978 said:

Even when MD was good in past seasons they still never got close to 66 or 67.  LS wins 35-28. The Evansville recruiters go home losers

Hahahaha Evansville recruiters? The last 3 losses to us must have really given you nightmares over the years. Just promise me that if we win you won’t blame the loss on dominion and then demand 28 recounts. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Moonshiners said:

Hahahaha Evansville recruiters? The last 3 losses to us must have really given you nightmares over the years. Just promise me that if we win you won’t blame the loss on dominion and then demand 28 recounts. 

Won’t need to.  35-28 LS 

9 minutes ago, NorthKnox94 said:

You cant go by jv...but, NK jv beat NP 36-12...I think this will be the better of the 2 games...MD by 2 scores...

NK will be lucky to score twice