• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/28/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romaine Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer  Warsaw:  Phil Jenson Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner New Haven  Jim Rowland S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak  Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street
Sign in to follow this  
dastvb

Chatard and Roncalli

Killjoy.

I've got this whole pettiness thing refined to an art form and I like to take it out and show it off whenever I get the chance.

Oh so are you gonna grace us with your presence for the game at LN?  :D

I heard...... Cathedral has a great tailgate!

• Upvote 1

Biggest, most important tailgate of the year - not because it's Chatard, but because it's the next one.

• Upvote 1

The Rebels were playing without 2 defensive linemen (one starter) and 2 offensive starters, not sure it would've changed the outcome though.

Oh so are you gonna grace us with your presence for the game at LN?  :D

I heard...... Cathedral has a great tailgate!

Yeah....heard that somewhere once about Cathedral tailgates.

That said, not sure if I am in town or not.

Yeah....heard that somewhere once about Cathedral tailgates.

That said, not sure if I am in town or not.

Just find ILM, she will take great care of ya. Even when you have to dine and dash. Once you see her spread, you'll understand how she's raised multiple collegiate linemen! Gloves and the warm fire were just icing on the cake.

• Upvote 1

No beef from this Reitz fan they kicked our butts fair and square...we had a good team but Cathedral dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball

news flash they were good too

B)

Thanks HHpatriot04.  We like to hear that, hope your belly was full!  Let us know if you are in town for any other games, happy to see you and enjoyed your company!   

Find it ironic that BC wins by 23 and the Irish win by 27.....and BC gets accused of running up the score.......makes perfect sense.

Find it ironic that BC wins by 23 and the Irish win by 27.....and BC gets accused of running up the score.......makes perfect sense.

Final score is hardly an indication of running up the score.

Team A is up 42-0 at half and wins 42-0. Team B is up 14 with 3 minutes to go, scores to put the game away. Opponent turns the ball over and Team B leaves 1st stringers in and throws a bomb to go up 28 and wins by 28. 42 is more than 28 but can hardly say team A ran up the score.

Don't believe Cathedral or Chatard were suspects of running up the score this week, just stating final score isn't always an indication.

Edited by Footballking16

Final score is hardly an indication of running up the score.

Team A is up 42-0 at half and wins 42-0. Team B is up 14 with 3 minutes to go, scores to put the game away. Opponent turns the ball over and Team B leaves 1st stringers in and throws a bomb to go up 28 and wins by 28. 42 is more than 28 but can hardly say team A ran up the score.

Don't believe Cathedral or Chatard were suspects of running up the score this week, just stating final score isn't always an indication.

Correct... The argument (which I didn't think was close to accurate) was the manner in which the points were scored, not the margin

I love the way the topic turned in to Chatard folks talking about running the score up when I was shaking my head from leaving the starters in............. 

I like the tailgate discussion better. I'm hungry already and can hardly wait to eat on Friday night :-D

• Upvote 1

I love the way the topic turned in to Chatard folks talking about running the score up when I was shaking my head from leaving the starters in.............

Too late dastvb.

Mama - Lest I misunderstand, leaving the starters in during a 2 possession game is somehow "bad" against a dangerous rival but running the score up is....well...."good"? Maybe not so "bad"?

Just trying to understand the nuance.....

Edited by Lysander

I thought you said you were upset that BC kept the starters in and drove down the field and scored? Pretty much the same thing