Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

the classic rationalization of far left liberal.  If I oppose someone, I throw out the racist brand like candy in a parade.  But if I support someone, it was just an honest mistake.  And you call others hypocrites.  Wow.

Don't forget telling an African American male, that "you ain't black" if you support Trump.  Yet Trump has done more for African Americans in 3 years than Biden in a lifetime.  If Trump would have made that same statement, you would have been all over it with the R word.  But I guess that Biden statement was just a gaffe too....amazing the trend of his gaffes when it comes to comments about color of a person......

That liberal fool tried to use Biblical principles in a different thread. Quite funny considering he doesn’t believe in God. 

He also tried to play the hypocritical angle. Dude is a major fool. 

The demoncrats have no one. They can not win anything cleanly. They cheat to win and refuse to do their homework. 

DJT will win in a landslide. 

11 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

the classic rationalization of far left liberal.  If I oppose someone, I throw out the racist brand like candy in a parade.  But if I support someone, it was just an honest mistake.  And you call others hypocrites.  Wow.

Don't forget telling an African American male, that "you ain't black" if you support Trump.  Yet Trump has done more for African Americans in 3 years than Biden in a lifetime.  If Trump would have made that same statement, you would have been all over it with the R word.  But I guess that Biden statement was just a gaffe too....amazing the trend of his gaffes when it comes to comments about color of a person......

Far left liberal? Im a moderate. Where did you get that im a "far left liberal" 

Trump's done more for black people? Great joke...again, we went over the "you ain't black" comment. It was a joke... Clearly a joke that didnt land. 

You call Biden a racist and say I'm a hypocrite cause I don't call him out for it like I do Trump... Yet Trump's done racist things in the past and says racist stuff non stop and you never say a word. 

Its just funny when you are trying to call me out for something that you clearly do. 

Can't wait for trump to get killed in the election. 

7 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

My body. My choice. Until the murder of babies is illegal, I will not wear a mask!  

So you are saying its ok for you to have a choice about your body but a woman cant? How hypocritical. 

10 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

That liberal fool tried to use Biblical principles in a different thread. Quite funny considering he doesn’t believe in God. 

He also tried to play the hypocritical angle. Dude is a major fool. 

The demoncrats have no one. They can not win anything cleanly. They cheat to win and refuse to do their homework. 

DJT will win in a landslide. 

Lets make a bet. 

Trump win in a landslide

Ill donate 45 bucks to 3 charities of yours, Trojandad and Howes choice (could be 15 bucks each charity or 45 to 1) 

If Biden wins

All 3 of you have to donate 15 bucks each to planned parenthood. 

6 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Far left liberal? Im a moderate. Where did you get that im a "far left liberal" 

Trump's done more for black people? Great joke...again, we went over the "you ain't black" comment. It was a joke... Clearly a joke that didnt land. 

You call Biden a racist and say I'm a hypocrite cause I don't call him out for it like I do Trump... Yet Trump's done racist things in the past and says racist stuff non stop and you never say a word. 

Its just funny when you are trying to call me out for something that you clearly do. 

Can't wait for trump to get killed in the election. 

Please give me an example of Trump being racist. It’s not enough to say that he “says racist stuff nonstop” without giving some proof.

Edited by cg_holmeaid

On 6/25/2020 at 12:59 PM, TheStatGuy said:

Ive donated within the last two years to

Emily's list

Steve Bullock-Senate running vs Daines. 

Jamaal Bowman-Rep running vs Engle

Jay Inslee-President

Beto-Senate race for Texas

Stacey Abrams-Gov for Georgia

Andrew Gillum-Gov race for Florida

March for our lives

Black Lives matter.

I don't just talk the talk. I walk the walk too. 

9 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Lets make a bet. 

Trump win in a landslide

Ill donate 45 bucks to 3 charities of yours, Trojandad and Howes choice (could be 15 bucks each charity or 45 to 1) 

If Biden wins

I prefer a donation to the Gridiron Digest......    

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dazed and confused said:

except on a plane

I did. Correct. Except when I ate or drank. Which is odd Bc the “virus” knows not to attack when one is eating or drinking. Weird. Just weird. 

13 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Lets make a bet. 

Trump win in a landslide

If Biden wins

I would NEVER, EVER willingly donate to the company that murders babies. You are a sick individual. 

12 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

I did. Correct. Except when I ate or drank. Which is odd Bc the “virus” knows not to attack when one is eating or drinking. Weird. Just weird. 

The coronavirus doesn't spread when people are rioting, looting or during arson attacks. Mass protests, eating and drinking are also considered safe from virus spread.

• Disdain 1

35 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

I would NEVER, EVER willingly donate to the company that murders babies. You are a sick individual. 

Somebody must not be that confident in Trump winning then. 

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

No way are you a moderate....not even close with your positions.  Who are you kidding?

My point about you defending Biden while labeling Trump is purely about your hypocrisy.  There is a trend with Biden's comments, yet you defend him.  I challenged you with the reason why you called Trump a racist, and you basing this attempting using a legal case against him and his father back in the 1970's.  That case was settled, with no convictions of law, nor any required admissions.  Further, after that case, a great number of Democrats, including Biden, took political donations from Trump.  Do you really believe they would take funds from a known racist?  (then again, a number of photo ops with Senator Byrd....)  

I am not calling Biden or Trump anything....but I am challenging your rationale to label one, while giving the other a free pass....and a free pass for a number of repeated racially insensitive comments on the record.  

Lol. I am a moderate Democrat. I line up more with Chris Coons, Michael Bennet and Steve Bullock politically. 

Again you are trying to call me out for something that you clearly do. 

On 6/25/2020 at 12:59 PM, TheStatGuy said:

Ive donated within the last two years to

Emily's list

Steve Bullock-Senate running vs Daines. 

Jamaal Bowman-Rep running vs Engle

Jay Inslee-President

Beto-Senate race for Texas

Stacey Abrams-Gov for Georgia

Andrew Gillum-Gov race for Florida

March for our lives

Black Lives matter.

I don't just talk the talk. I walk the walk too. 

Oh is this one going to be fun. You literally can not make up the stupidity here (👆). 

Don’t worry, I got took a screen shot. 

2 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Lol. I am a moderate Democrat. I line up more with Chris Coons, Michael Bennet and Steve Bullock politically. 

Again you are trying to call me out for something that you clearly do. 

Dude. You are as far left as you can go. Look who you donate to (in your own words). Here is a real quick snippet of what you support. 

D14DC1AA-92FC-4782-9E38-00A0702877D1.jpeg

3 hours ago, Howe said:

The coronavirus doesn't spread when people are rioting, looting or during arson attacks. Mass protests, eating and drinking are also considered safe from virus spread.

I can’t believe this country has so many willful fools. 

4 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Oh is this one going to be fun. You literally can not make up the stupidity here (👆). 

Don’t worry, I got took a screen shot. 

What is the "stupidity" there?

5 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Dude. You are as far left as you can go. Look who you donate to (in your own words). Here is a real quick snippet of what you support. 

No. I'm a moderate Democrat. 

My political alignment is towards Chris Coons, Steve Bullock and Michael Bennet. 

I know my political alignment..i don't need two right wing nut jobs to tell me what my political leanings are. 

8 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Texas, Georgia and Florida opening up too soon was the biggest factor on how fast covid spread... And not wearing masks. 

2 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

How about instead the NV branch of the League of Women Voters?

We could. 

We all know Trojandad, DE and Howe don't believe woman should vote or have any rights. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

My political alignment is towards Chris Coons, Steve Bullock and Michael Bennet. 

I know my political alignment..i don't need two right wing nut jobs to tell me what my political leanings are. 

Texas, Georgia and Florida opening up too soon was the biggest factor on how fast covid spread... And not wearing masks. 

But it's OK to loot and riot with no masks??

28 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

You support Planned Parenthood. You can’t make this up. Try walking this back crazy train 🎶 

564DF4AF-F6C5-4B2F-A068-351A2AF2E5A5.jpeg

661F84FD-F43C-46FF-B8F7-CA9329082F5A.jpeg

D114B9D6-D27D-4F01-A988-F920C822DCB2.jpeg

8 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

When i speak of Dante Estonia. I refer to him simply as Dante. When I speak of Ellenwood. Its DE. 

Hey @Irishman  😂 Am I doing this thing right?

47 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

What is the "stupidity" there?

Check the photo. It’s right on this thread sporty. 

You support BLM huh?  
I choose to support ALL lives. 
Haven’t even got to your Inslee, Gillum or Abrams support. 😂 

C4F07CC9-D78F-4A28-9B4E-629155C1AFFE.png

115E5419-62DB-4C5E-92C5-033846378E99.jpeg