Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Score thread?

48-6 Columbus North over Gibson Southern

not a pretty score at all but hey I’ll take it knowing that GS had no turnovers and few penalties. Showed that they can move the ball against good competition. 

need to clean up stuffing the run on defense but it’s week 1 after a crazy offseason with an inability to travel to the numerous 7on7s they have in previous seasons. 

On to Whiteland who is currently tied with Columbus East. Hopefully we see some improvements.  Tough sledding but it should be worth it 

Chatard 27

Brebeuf 14

Final

4 Chatard Turnovers.  My opinion is that the Brebeuf staff made TWO highly questionable 2nd half 4th down calls deep in their own side of the field which might have cost the game....it cost them at least 1 TD....and they were lucky Chatard fumbled in the end zone or it would have cost them 2 TDs.

I have a ton of respect for how hard the Brebeuf kids played.

6 minutes ago, Justasportsfan said:

Northrop 25

Homestead 21

Final

North side 47

Snider 17

Final 

Snider was somewhat expected with the talent North has, but didn't think Northrop was going to pull it off. Thought they'd hang tough but be just a bit short. I was wrong. Congrats to both.

2 minutes ago, Basementbias said:

Snider was somewhat expected with the talent North has, but didn't think Northrop was going to pull it off. Thought they'd hang tough but be just a bit short. I was wrong. Congrats to both.

Northrop seems to get a bit better every year. Good coaching staff over there. 

FInal

Southridge 28

:Linton      0

Southridge showed a lot of class at the end.  They had first and goal at the 3 yard line with less than 2 minutes left but took a few knees to run out the clock.  Linton self destructed in the second half.  The Linton defense actually played pretty well.  The offense has a LOT of work to do. 

14 minutes ago, Justasportsfan said:

Northrop 25

Homestead 21

Final

North side 47

Snider 17

Final 

Wow on the Homestead game. I'm blown away on the North Side smack down on Snider. Congrats to them, they really dominated Snider from play 1 of that game. It will be interesting to see if they can keep it going for next two games, if they do they are in drivers seat for SAC. This is worse Snider opening season lose ever. Didn't expect that tonight.

3 minutes ago, Staxawax said:

LN  62  Avon  34.  Final.

LN is elite on offense.  Speed kills.  Talent kills.  The combo of the two is deadly.

LN was never challenged offensively by the Avon D.  

Not sure how good they are defensively but they might just outscore everyone.

Stunning.