Sign in to follow this  
aces

Harrison (WL) Coach Hired

Congrats to Coach Peebles!!

Terry Peebles always hoped to become a head football coach at the high school level in Indiana.

His career took him down a different path and he spent the duration of his professional life at the college level.

Seeing an opportunity to take over a program he believes has potential to be top-notch, Peebles finally fulfilled his original career plan when he was named the head football coach at Harrison on Wednesday.

“I always wanted to be in Indiana high school football because I always wanted to be a teacher,” said Peebles, who will teach physical education when he takes over the Raiders program in the fall.

Peebles is a 1991 Cathedral graduate who was a two-time All-American quarterback and the 1995 Division III National Player of the Year at Hanover College. He has served as the offensive coordinator at Benedictine University, Waynesburg College, Hanover College, Carthage College and Bluffton University.

Peebles also played professionally in the Canadian Football League as well as in Germany and Italy.

Terry Peebles will do a great job. Combination of a good coach and new conference that is a better fit for Harrison = the program will return. Although, in my opinion, if the Harrison administration would have given Coach Martin 2 years in the new conference Harrison would have seen success. Hopefully, TSC and the Harrison administration give Coach Peebles the resources to build a coaching staff within the building.

• Upvote 1

Terry Peebles will do a great job. Combination of a good coach and new conference that is a better fit for Harrison = the program will return. Although, in my opinion, if the Harrison administration would have given Coach Martin 2 years in the new conference Harrison would have seen success. Hopefully, TSC and the Harrison administration give Coach Peebles the resources to build a coaching staff within the building.

This has to be a priority as it has not been for at least ten years.  With the proper resources,and time in the new conference, Coach Martin WOULD have seen success.  Good luck to Coach Peebles.

Edited by eschnur66
  • Upvote 1