Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 2 Sectional Scores

East Central.    52

Mooresville.      26

2:26 left

EC re-kicked the EP because Mooresville roughed the female kicker.  Wouldn’t be surprised if EC ran for over 500 yards tonight.

1 minute ago, temptation said:

Looks like they were up 21-0 after 1 according to Max Preps…

That makes it even stranger.

2 minutes ago, Lysander said:

East Central.    52

Mooresville.      26

2:26 left

EC re-kicked the EP because Mooresville roughed the female kicker.  Wouldn’t be surprised if EC ran for over 500 yards tonight.

That makes it even stranger.

What’s in the rule book Bob? Roughing a FEMALE kicker. 
It might make it stranger. 

Bloomington North 35 Evansville North 30 (final)

Evansville North had the ball at the Cougars' 12 yard line with 1.3 seconds left, but a PI call on the Cougars on an incomplete pass put the ball at the Cougars' 6 yard line for a final play. The Huskies QB rolled out and looked like he had scored on a run, but it was ruled that he stepped out at the 3 yard line to end the game. Bloom. North will play at Bloom. South for the Sectional 15 championship. South beat North, 28-14, during the regular season.

Edited by ptr

36 minutes ago, RingLeader said:

North Judson 40

Winamac 13

Final

Culver 18

South Central 0

final

Congrats to Culver!  I seriously undersold them last week.  Best of luck against North Judson.

16 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Hmmmmm….

Merrillville will most likely assert themselves.

3 minutes ago, southend said:

What’s in the rule book Bob? Roughing a FEMALE kicker. 
It might make it stranger. 

Well….roughing is roughing but I noticed afterwards she was female.  Probably shouldn’t have mentioned it at all.

Btw,

EC.     56

Mooresville. 26

Final

2 minutes ago, ptr said:

Bloomington North 35 Evansville North 30 (final)

Evansville North had the ball at the Cougars' 12 yard line with 1.3 seconds left, but a PI call on the Cougars on an incomplete pass put the ball at the Cougars' 6 yard line for a final play. The Huskies QB rolled out and looked like he had scored on a run, but it was ruled that he stepped out at the 4 yard line to end the game. Bloom. North will play at Bloom. South for the Sectional 15 championship. South beat North, 28-14, during the regular season.

This is a pretty weak sectional, but the fun thing was all 4 of the teams were equal, and made the games interesting.  

3 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Congrats to Culver!  I seriously undersold them last week.  Best of luck against North Judson.

3 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Merrillville 30, Crown Point 13

Final

After Noblesville uses up almost all of the 1st qtr, ending in a TD, they missed the conversion. That was it for them. Westfield had 7 possessions and scored 7 TDs and & PATS. 49-6 with reserves playing the 4th qtr. Micah Hauser with 4 rushing TDs. for the Rocks.

Westfield hosts HSE next. HSE beat Fishers 34-0. That game was only 7-0 at halftime.

Edited by WestfieldRocks

1 hour ago, Staxawax said:

Carmel 28 Avon 21, 7:000 left.

Tough year, probably better than the one win record shows. I know you gave Westfield a run for just over a half when those two teams played at Avon.

You guys made it interesting scoring to make it 28-21 Carmel, then recovering the onside kick. I'll assume you didn't do anything with it, Carmel got the ball back, and scored a late TD for the final. 

4 minutes ago, Grover said:

Cody Parkhurst was on facebook an hour ago preemptively blaming the weather.  🤣

He is adamant that he has more talent than your lowly trojans.  I believe i heard him say they have the most talented team in the state

25 minutes ago, Brettlow said:

He is adamant that he has more talent than your lowly trojans.  I believe i heard him say they have the most talented team in the state

Yeah, he said that last year too.  Right up to the point where they lost to Westfield.