Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A SS South Gibson Southern vs Tri-West

18 minutes ago, Titandad71 said:

Game day!!! Oh, wait, hoping not to relive the last two saturday trips to indy for semi's, (2013) the coldest I have ever been, and (2015) freak snow storm, and heart break.

So question……which team do you think is/was better….this years or 2015??

Some incredible athletes and leadership from both of those two teams!

18 minutes ago, Once a Titan said:

My heart say's 2015(obviously biased) my head says 2021, be a hellava match up, what the 2015 class lacked in athleticism and raw talent, they had heart and belief in abundance. Not to say 2021 team lacks it. I got a really good look at 2015 team for 10+years, only saw this 2021 team a few times(in person).

On 11/16/2021 at 2:30 PM, Titan32 said:

All 12 IHSAA semistate football games will stream exclusively on IHSAAtv.org.  These are pay-per-view presentations.  Purchase a single game for $10 or purchase an all-access pass allowing you to watch all 12 games for $15.  Individual games can be purchase by clicking on the game icon on the IHSAA.org website.  All-access passes can be purchased at this time via this direct link.  You will have to create an account if you haven't already: https://vcloud.blueframetech.com/purchase/accesspass/1729

THANK YOU! Any idea if I can access games even after the game is over? For Example, watch two games Friday and the rest Saturday? 

2 hours ago, Once a Titan said:

I had this conversation the other day.  This years team reminds me of that 2015 team.  I'd like to see those teams play.  They are different in location of the main players, but same in attitude and grit.  

21 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

I had this conversation the other day.  This years team reminds me of that 2015 team.  I'd like to see those teams play.  They are different in location of the main players, but same in attitude and grit.  

The 2015 team has been the pinnacle of GS Football since Coach Hart arrived if not the all time best team.  That being said, what matters now is what this current group of young men have and will accomplish.  Tomorrow evening they have the opportunity to bring home our first Semi-State to South Gibson.  That's what matters to me.           

On 11/15/2021 at 12:59 PM, Boilernation said:

Andrean completely fell apart in the 2nd half of the Tri West game. Mainly because the speed of Cook on the carpet breaking a kick return and long TD run. Completely has no bearing on how HH would have faired against Andrean. Reminds me of when many on the GID predicted HH to beat Andrean when the Patriots finally got over the Chatard hump in 2004.

Andrean fell apart bc TW defense shut it down second half and then hopped on the back of Wesley Cook. 

On 11/15/2021 at 1:43 PM, DumfriesYMCA said:

So how big is tri west in the trenches. Lburg had size to match at the very least and that gave GS a little more work to deal with than they have seen most of the year. 

max preps depth chart doesn’t help much when you have no idea who the starters actually are…and that’s if the info listed is accurate 

They are huge