Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Regional Scores

21 minutes ago, BTF said:

On one hand I want to say Mishawaka deserved the win tonight, but both teams played their hearts out. 

For Snider, thank God that was the first and only game they'll play on natural turf. That ending makes up for the ending last year against Valpo...........unfortunately at the expense of a well deserving Mishawaka team and their fans. 

Snider out-gained Mishawaka in this game, not sure how you say they were outplayed. Mishawaka hit 2 long pass plays and did nothing on the ground. Snider settles for 4 field goals, ran for 250 yards, and controlled time of possession. Interception inside the 10 yard line didn’t help. We’re they fortunate to win. Absolutely. Did they deserve to win? Absolutely. Congrats to Mishawaka on a great season and great game

Edited by Komets2727

1 minute ago, cpg1970 said:

It was a heads up play by the LaVille player, but yeah he did get rocked.  CC’s defense was just so fast.   LV was able to establish the run early but after the first 3-4 possessions of the game, it felt LV wasn’t going to score. 

Agree.  You could see, especially in the last 2-3 possessions of the first half, that LCC started to figure out the digits to the combination on the LaVille running game.  Was talking with a couple of LCC dads at half and we came to the consensus that it was likely that LCC would have it deciphered by early in the third.  You could see that come to fruition as LaVille pretty much abandoned between the tackles and started heading to the air and outsides much more frequenly and fairly quickly into the third.

2 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

Snider out-gained Mishawaka in this game, not sure how you say they were outplayed. Mishawaka hit 2 long pass plays and did nothing on the ground. Snider settles for 4 field goals, ran fir 250 yards, and controlled time of possession. Interception inside the 10 yard line didn’t help. We’re they fortunate to win. Absolutely. Did they deserve to win? Absolutely. Congrats to Mishawaka on a great season and great game

I never said Snider was outplayed. They absolutely obliterated the Mishawaka run game, they just got burnt badly on some deep pass plays. Snider also did a good job moving the ball down the field, just couldn't score touchdowns. The keys for Mishawaka keeping this game close tonight were their goal line stands and big offensive pass plays. I simply stated they deserved to win the game as much as Snider did. You completely took my comment out of context. 

48 minutes ago, BTF said:

I never said Snider was outplayed. They absolutely obliterated the Mishawaka run game, they just got burnt badly on some deep pass plays. Snider also did a good job moving the ball down the field, just couldn't score touchdowns. The keys for Mishawaka keeping this game close tonight were their goal line stands and big offensive pass plays. I simply stated they deserved to win the game as much as Snider did. You completely took my comment out of context. 

My bad, it was PSA Boy who said that…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, psaboy said:

Snider kicks 45 yard FG for walk off win

3 hours ago, Komets2727 said:

Snider 19 - Mishawaka 18 final

Snider 45 yard field goal as time expires

One of the better high school games I’ve seen in awhile. Both teams left it all on the field. And, I might add, the officiating was a pleasure to watch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bobref said:

One of the better high school games I’ve seen in awhile. Both teams left it all on the field. And, I might add, the officiating was a pleasure to watch.

Yes, I thought it was a great game and the refs did a good job IMO too 🙂 A good balance of letting the kids play, yet controlling the game is always nice to see.