Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

8 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Congrats to FC on clinching a share of the conference. BNL, big call going for two, I’ll never argue a coach’s call on that. 

It was definitely the right call. They just couldn’t execute it.

As for Floyd Central, they still have two HHC games left. Unless some sort of miracle happens in which they lose out to Jennings County and New Albany, they’re going to be champs for the first time in 20 years. Well-deserved. Coach Bragg, his staff, and all those kids deserve all the credit.

2 minutes ago, Frozen Tundra said:

It was definitely the right call. They just couldn’t execute it.

As for Floyd Central, they still have two HHC games left. Unless some sort of miracle happens in which they lose out to Jennings County and New Albany, they’re going to be champs for the first time in 20 years. Well-deserved. Coach Bragg, his staff, and all those kids deserve all the credit.

My mistake, I thought they only had one. 

4 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

I'm done with this stupid board. Bunch of stupid ass central Indiana idiots. You all don't know Jack about football. I.O has never tackled anyone in his life. Bye!

Click Tab if you are enjoying this thread as much as many of you have stated you are!!   Cheers

https://gridirondigest.net/clients/donations/

• Like 2

Question for @Impartial_Observer. Are there referees who can work both IHSAA games and games of another state? If I was a ref and I lived near the border of Indiana and either Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, or Michigan I’d want to have as many options open as possible. Therefore, I wasn’t sure if this was something that was possible for a ref to do.

15 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

Holding must not be a penalty anymore. 

15 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

FC up 21-14 at Half. Getting the ball after halftime. Hopefully the officials will start calling the game both ways.

14 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

FC throws a bomb for a TD. Finally stopped playing around. 28-14 in the 4th.

Right now there has been about 15 penalties on FC and about 3 on BNL. 

Loser.

1 hour ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Question for @Impartial_Observer. Are there referees who can work both IHSAA games and games of another state? If I was a ref and I lived near the border of Indiana and either Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, or Michigan I’d want to have as many options open as possible. Therefore, I wasn’t sure if this was something that was possible for a ref to do.

Yes, I know a few guys who maintain duel licenses. Could be a bit confusing mechanics wise. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheMadness1 said:

Gee a guy posts one image of a baseball player on a football page and don’t check it for a day. Come back and see that chaos has ensued.  I guess it’s a good think I didn’t post a soccer player of this whole board may have fallen.  

You would have had major heat with me if you’d posted a pic of a soccer player 😂

21 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

I apologize to the people that I was abusive towards last night. I don't apologize for my comments about the officiating because I think those guys had a bad night. I'll leave it at that.

Jesus, that was quick… thought you were done for the year.  

• Haha 1