Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A State Championship: Bishop Chatard (14-0) vs. Heritage Hills (13-1)

27 minutes ago, ArmyVet80 said:

His name is Trevor and he does this for his YouTube program. I just recorded him on the recent BC TD and extra point "officiating". 👍

To clear this up. I was asked by Trevor to record him with his phone on the BC td and extra point. I did not record him on my phone. 👍

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NumbersNvrLie said:

4 out of 5 for chatard in 3A success factor sure is doing its job!

Hats off to our young Patriots and our Srs for playing 15 games not easy…. But our outlook for at least next 2 seasons looks decent

i think Chatards 17 titles have all come in 3A…. Might be a 2a outlier but can’t recall…. And never won a title in 4A

Edited by PAC FAN

HH QB will be a very good player. Probably makes it back to LOS once or twice more. Not sure I would have him starting on defense and returning kicks, though. He looked tired by the 4th Q. Heck of an effort by that young man, though. Hopefully this inspires some kids at HH to play football next year. It would help them out tremendously. Their near future is bright with Jett as their QB. 

That said, I’m not sure Chatard fields a defense this good for a long, long time. They are deep, fast, disciplined, tough and smart. It gave the offense the opportunity to grow and make some mistakes during the year.

51 minutes ago, RingLeader said:

#1 for Chatard is a dude

5 picks in state finals 😳

When asked if he was impressed after game he said….he was

🔥🔥🔥

Kyle Guy’s younger brother.

Heritage Hills was all class during the game - extending hands to help opposing players up, never showing any frustration, etc.  Impressive young men.  A credit to themselves, their parents, their coaches….and their community.

I just can’t imagine a team this well coached, young and loaded with talent not making another trip or two to LOS over these next couple of years.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lysander said:

Kyle Guy’s younger brother.

Heritage Hills was all class during the game - extending hands to help opposing players up, never showing any frustration, etc.  Impressive young men.  A credit to themselves, their parents, their coaches….and their community.

I just can’t imagine a team this well coached, young and loaded with talent not making another trip or two to LOS over these next couple of years.

I could not agree with this more. All class from kickoff til 0:00.

Unfortunately for the Patriots, they ran into two of the best teams in Chatard history in 2019 and 2023.  Most years would be much closer or sometimes even a different outcome. They will be back and I will be rooting for them and their great fanbase.

Edited by Sledge

22 minutes ago, combthehair said:

Beat down by the ole private school that plays by different rules. It’s all bullshit. Heritage Hills won’t say it because they are classy. But I will because I’m not. 

Stinks when it happens on the “big stage” for everyone to see- but it happens all over the State to lots of public’s. We dealt with it for years in Sectional vs the mighty MD Wildcats. Imagine how many State finals appearances HH would have if Chatard wasn’t a Southern representative for all those years??

Fear not though- I think NP will score one for the good guys today and not let the P/P make it a clean sweep from 1-3A. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, jets said:

Stinks when it happens on the “big stage” for everyone to see- but it happens all over the State to lots of public’s. We dealt with it for years in Sectional vs the mighty MD Wildcats. Imagine how many State finals appearances HH would have if Chatard wasn’t a Southern representative for all those years??

Fear not though- I think NP will score one for the good guys today and not let the P/P make it a clean sweep from 1-3A. 

I got up early to get stuff done before the the north posey game. Come on boys!! 

Edited by combthehair

1 hour ago, combthehair said:

Beat down by the ole private school that plays by different rules. It’s all bullshit. Heritage Hills won’t say it because they are classy. But I will because I’m not. 

Because I know nothing about Jasper can you give me some history? How many state finals appearances do they have? What about semi-state? Any Regional wins? Sectional?

Thanks

48 minutes ago, Just a dad said:

Because I know nothing about Jasper can you give me some history? How many state finals appearances do they have? What about semi-state? Any Regional wins? Sectional?

Thanks

11 regional titles, 3 semi state titles, 1 state title. I’m catholic.  I’d send my kids to catholic school. This isn’t a hatred it’s just pointing out the reality of the situation  

11 minutes ago, combthehair said:

11 regional titles, 3 semi state titles, 1 state title. I’m catholic.  I’d send my kids to catholic school. This isn’t a hatred it’s just pointing out the reality of the situation  

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a successful team. Good luck against that HH team over the next 2 years if you have to play them. 

Like I said, I know nothing of them as I have only lived in Indiana for three years. I’m still learning my way around. 

1 hour ago, Just a dad said:

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a successful team. Good luck against that HH team over the next 2 years if you have to play them. 

Like I said, I know nothing of them as I have only lived in Indiana for three years. I’m still learning my way around. 

Jasper and Heritage Hills developed quite a rivalry over the years.  We do not play anymore due to the Big 8 conference dissolving and Jasper getting absorbed by the SIAC, and they have too many teams to have a non conference game.  We are still scrimmage partners the Friday before season starts.  

1 hour ago, combthehair said:

I would mention six season ending losses in semi-state or state to Catholic schools.

4 hours ago, combthehair said:

Tell the truth is classy....denying it not so much.