Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Scrimmages

59 minutes ago, wvigo13 said:

West Vigo's scrimmage with North Vermillion was canceled last week due to NV stopping football activities. 

Their week 1 game against North Central was also canceled. Currently looking for another week 1 opponent.

COVID temporary stop for a couple of weeks or permanent for the season?

On 8/11/2020 at 10:09 PM, PhilLee said:

Yes, lets continue to cancel every damn thing in life.  

Its fine to play a week later against another team.  But not a week earlier in a scrimmage.

The incredible weakness of this country is staggering right now.   

Perhaps America should shut down everything until the new vaccines of which all American pharmaceutical manufacturers will be exempt from any legal liability cure the coronavirus. The coronavirus is just too dangerous. Everyone should shelter in place while wearing their surgical masks.  Shut down all food processing and restaurants, gas stations, banks, all utilities, all manufacturing and service industries. Urban dwellers will not even be able to flush their toilet without water.

• Disdain 1

Just now, psaboy said:

What did I miss and when was that changed. I thought a heard no "pads" on players until today a week or so ago??

The rule for as long as we have had scrimmages has been they are allowed the Friday before the first contest date. So I guess that changed about 20 years ago. I have no information on what you may or may not have heard about pads on players at any time. 

• Like 1