Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Cathedral vs. Zionsville - 5A State Championship Saturday @ 7PM

26 minutes ago, Indiana Fan said:

Speaking of 5A yes of course

Why does cathedrals special teams do forward rolls as they come on the field?

looks dumb

Kids? 😀

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Yuccaguy said:

I think it is clear as day that Zionsville is the #2nd best 5A team in Indiana!  Cathedral is a whole different animal...

I give up. Did you NOT watch the Dwenger/Zionsville game? Hardly "clear as day."

57 minutes ago, Indiana Fan said:

Zionsville proved they were the 2nd best team in the state. They obviously improved tons since the beginning of the year as well. No team was able to score like that against cathedral this year. 

What does that make Dwenger? Congrats to Zionsville, their name will forever go down as the state runner up and will be remembered as the second best team in 5a. But were they?

1 minute ago, Indiana Fan said:

Did Dwenger beat Zionsville or not? 

Yes, but Dwenger wins that game 8 times out of 10. A simple congratulations to Zionsville on their state runner up finish is in order. But let's not say stupid things like "clear as day" when referring to them as the second best team. 

1 minute ago, vicvinegar said:

Isn't that how we usually decide who's the better team? 

Center Grove is better than Cathedral............clear as day. The CG/Cathedral game "proved" that CG is the best team in the state. C'mon man.

10 minutes ago, BTF said:

Yes, but Dwenger wins that game 8 times out of 10. A simple congratulations to Zionsville on their state runner up finish is in order. But let's not say stupid things like "clear as day" when referring to them as the second best team. 

Center Grove is better than Cathedral............clear as day. The CG/Cathedral game "proved" that CG is the best team in the state. C'mon man.

Man, you are bitter.  Head over to Dwenger and hand out some red rings.  I think it’ll make you feel better.

5 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

They're  0-2 vs. Zionsville since 1994.

Dumb stat.  Irrelevant with player turnover.

4 minutes ago, BTF said:

Zionsville earned the red rings. But you know I'm right. 

The only thing I know you are right about is the fact that the semi-state game should have been played in Fort Wayne.

10 minutes ago, oldtimeqb said:

If you wanted to argue Mooresville or Mt Vernon were the second best team in 4A, I would listen.

Trying to argue Dwenger is better because they should have beaten Zionsville? That’s just asinine. 

Debating whether Zionsville or Dwenger is the second best team in 5a is asinine? I think it's a pretty good debate actually. Explain to me why it's asinine. Wait.............go watch the game first. I'll look for your response in a few hours. 

1 hour ago, BTF said:

What does that make Dwenger? Congrats to Zionsville, their name will forever go down as the state runner up and will be remembered as the second best team in 5a. But were they?

It happens..wont be the last time an upset occurs..overconfidence may have been in play..hence no discussion on the game site..congrats to the eagles on a good run.