Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Thank you DT

My pleasure.  I enjoy doing them and the coaches love talking about their programs and their kids.

I do have one favor to ask.  Please share the link to my facebook page throughout your network.  Ive been up for 6 weeks now and we will cross 40,000 unique visitors this week, and building towards a goal of 100,000 at the start of the season.  Continued facebook sharing will help us hit that goal

https://www.facebook.com/Hoosier-High-School-Football-107360041590757

HHFLogo.jpg

2 hours ago, BDGiant93 said:

Hey DT, Thanks for all the quality interviews and offseason content. I've learned a lot reading your writeups. Just want to let you know that they are appreciated.

Good post. Thanks DT. Some of the best content this forum has ever seen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

@DT, would you be willing to put a post on your FB page written by one of the mods, explaining what the GID is, with the idea of driving traffic to this site? Sort of sharing the wealth.

Keep up the great work.

Not at this time.  I post the interviews here as a secondary accomodation for my long time followers.  HHF gets first priority

HHFLogo.jpg

20 minutes ago, DT said:

Not at this time.  I post the interviews here as a secondary accomodation for my long time followers.  HHF gets first priority

HHFLogo.jpg

Thank you DT.  I do not use that social media site.

1 minute ago, Bobref said:

So, you view the two sites as competitors? Think S-Y-N-E-R-G-Y.

Not at all.  I got more page views on the Justin Pelley interview at HHF than all the combined interviews here on The GID.  GID admin wants something for nothing.  So I do it here as an accomodation.  

2 minutes ago, DT said:

Not at all.  I got more page views on the Justin Pelley interview at HHF than all the combined interviews here on The GID.  GID admin wants something for nothing.  So I do it here as an accomodation.  

LOVE IT!  You are doing all the work.  You make the choice.  I just appreciate you letting us read your hard work.  Very much appreciated.

3 hours ago, DT said:

I do have to ask why you continually post the GID’s name to all of your interviews when you aren’t affiliated with this website?   

1 hour ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

I do have to ask why you continually post the GID’s name to all of your interviews when you aren’t affiliated with this website?   

Of course Im affiliated with this website.  Im a member just like you.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Thats how The GID views us.

On 8/3/2021 at 8:09 PM, DT said:

Of course Im affiliated with this website.  Im a member just like you.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Thats how The GID views us.

So because I pay for a subscription to the Indy Star I should post interviews, editorials etc. as if I work for them?  Got it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disdain 1

2 hours ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

So because I pay for a subscription to the Indy Star I should post interviews, editorials etc. as if I work for them?  Got it.

Whats your point?