• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/31/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Rushville:  Scott McMurray  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer  Warsaw:  Phil Jenson Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Hobart:  Ryan Turley Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner New Haven  Jim Rowland

Friday, Oct. 4

Gibson Southern at Pike Central‡, 6:30 pm
North Posey at Tell City‡, 7 pm
South Spencer at Forest Park‡, 7 pm
Southridge at Heritage Hills‡, 6:30 pm

Edited by Titan32

Gibson Southern at Pike Central‡, 6:30 pm
North Posey at Tell City‡, 7 pm
South Spencer at Forest Park‡, 7 pm
Southridge at Heritage Hills‡, 6:30 p

Edited by Titan32

Gibson Southern

North Posey

South Spencer

Heritage Hills

Gibson Southern

Tell City

South Spencer

Heritage Hills

Gibson Southern over Pike Central...............................63-0

North Posey over Tell City.............................................32-24

South Spencer over Forest Park...................................35-14

Heritage Hills over Southridge.......................................21-17......Could go either way

Edited by CS31295

I heard GSHS is just going start the JV squad at the beginning of the game to get their inevitable playing time in.... Back in the 30'S when other teams ruled the PAC did they play subs? How many points have been scored against GSHS JV compared to the varsity? Anyways GSHS :115 pike :1 HH :2 SR:5 the other games don't really matter... Modestly.

• Downvote 4

I heard GSHS is just going start the JV squad at the beginning of the game to get their inevitable playing time in.... Back in the 30'S when other teams ruled the PAC did they play subs? How many points have been scored against GSHS JV compared to the varsity? Anyways GSHS :115 pike :1 HH :2 SR:5 the other games don't really matter... Modestly.

Ever think that is disrespectful to both Pike Central and the GS varsity players?  First off, Pike central no matter how bad they have been beaten should not be taken lightly....im pretty sure last year they scored 25 against us, which was more than HH, Princeton,  South Spencer Forest Park, Tell City, Mount Vernon, and Memorial.  Not that the teams are very similar but you never know.....Also what about the varsity players who have busted their tails to play on friday nights and work hard so that the JV can get some reps.  Should their hard work be cut out of the game or do you honestly think Coach Hart would try to start the JV?.......Lastly get some time under your belt before posting all this bogus, this is NOT facebook or twitter.  This is a site to talk indiana hs football on a more serious level than your team stinks and my team rocks.  Seriously

Edited by CS31295

Gibson Southern over Pike Central 

Tell City over North Posey

South Spencer over Forest Park

Heritage Hills over Southridge

You are an *Deleted*!

I'm confused as to what the numbers at the end of your post mean Titan69?

He probably is too. The whole post shows a general lack of knowledge and class.

Can't a guy have his own opinion anymore? Does Obamacare limit freedom of speech? Geez, why be so serious all the time. I'm sorry I don't share the same opinions as everyone else on here and that I look outside the box.... 115 is a realistic score really...

1916 Georgia Tech vs Cumberland... 222–0

check the date on that wise guy.  It WONT be replicated ever....and you can state your opinion, as long as it is respectful to a point and When you ask 

Can't a guy have his own opinion anymore? Does Obamacare limit freedom of speech? 

the answer to the second one is no it doesnt limit freedom of speech, meaning most people are going think no for the first question...... the second question should be an obvious yes like is the sky blue or is the grass green, not an uneducated possibly racially biased question....P.S. "Obamacare" is actually called the Affordable Health Care Act

I like Tell City, GS , and SS. The HH Southridge matchup is very tough to call. I think Southridge has the better squad this year, but HH has a lot of tradition and pride riding on this one. Throw in HH normally is solid against the run and they seem to normally have Southridge's number. I'm thinking HH pulls this one out.

Wasn't there a HH vs SR thread someplace....I don't see it.

Wasn't there a HH vs SR thread someplace....I don't see it.

It is one page 3  

The Ridge at H Hills plus The Hunter Smith Band  

Nobody has posted a reply to it.

Gibson Southern at Pike Central‡, 6:30 pm  I look for Gibson Southern to win handily this week in Pike County.
North Posey at Tell City‡, 7 pm  Tell City will get a PAC win this week over North Posey.
South Spencer at Forest Park‡, 7 pm  South Spencer gets a victory at Forest Park
Southridge at Heritage Hills‡, 6:30 pm  I think this is the best match up of the week, I see Southridge gaining a victory and remaining unbeaten in the PAC over HH.  HH running attack was slowed down by the Titans last week, and I see Southridge doing the same to them.  I dont think the passing game for HH is consistent enough to overcome Southridge offensive attacks scoring.  I like the  Southridge 23 to 14.