Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 2 score Update

On 8/28/2020 at 9:47 PM, foxbat said:

Ouch!

Cass is suuuuuuupeer young...playing Pioneer and South Adams to start is a tough way to go....then they get to play tipton week 4.... Then Western and West Lafayette week 6 and 7... Yikes. 

On 8/28/2020 at 9:55 PM, Basementbias said:

They're on a mission this year. For South Adams it's state title or bust if the season is able to play out. They have the talent to do it as long as they stay disciplined.

Yes... The Cass folks i talked to friday, said SA is pretty close to Pioneer's level this year... So if SA can stay course and the season gets played out. SA should def be a contender. 

I REALLY liked #2, #3, #7 and #12.  #1 and #15 are men lol. 

Is #26 ok? 

On 8/29/2020 at 10:21 PM, TheStatGuy said:

Yes... The Cass folks i talked to friday, said SA is pretty close to Pioneer's level this year... So if SA can stay course and the season gets played out. SA should def be a contender. 

I REALLY liked #2, #3, #7 and #12.  #1 and #15 are men lol. 

Is #26 ok? 

I'm not sure. I was half paying attention to the SA game as I had 5 games on at once (4 in Indiana & 1 in Ohio). I thought the webcast said a minor ankle problem that they thought was just precautionary in a game that had been decided. #15 & #26 are men for sure and I'm wondering what ways they're going to start putting them together to balance out the offense a little more that they haven't shown yet. At this point they will put a whipping on AC as the Flying Jets are just young at a couple of key positions this year. I'm not sure SA will have any test this year unless AC progresses like they did last year.