DT

Would you support GID conversion to $20 annual fee paysite?

Is there a PayPal option?  I would be more likely to pay to play or donate

when we get to that point that is the desired mode of donations:   there was a snail mail option as well

but again, we are worried about that down the road........

I repeat, this is all just conjecture by 1 guy.......  a guy has no skin in the game mind you .   Just remember that.   

But hey its got 6 pages of views and responses......   

• Like 5

On 2/8/2019 at 10:22 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

when we get to that point that is the desired mode of donations:   there was a snail mail option as well

but again, we are worried about that down the road........

I repeat, this is all just conjecture by 1 guy.......  a guy has no skin in the game mind you .   Just remember that.   

But hey its got 6 pages of views and responses......   

As a financial and content contributor to this site, I would say I have plenty of skin in the game.

Shame on you.  

• Haha 2
  • Disdain 1

5 hours ago, DT said:

As a financial and content contributor to this site, I would say I have plenty of skin in the game.

Shame on you.  

It must be pretty important to you since you posted about it at 1 AM.

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

Here is my two cents

I think it should stay free site.  But if you want to make it paysite it should be free to read but, if you want to post or start topics then you have to pay  small fee for the year

2 hours ago, Trojanmp52 said:

Here is my two cents

I think it should stay free site.  But if you want to make it paysite it should be free to read but, if you want to post or start topics then you have to pay  small fee for the year

Good plan

• Disdain 1

On 2/9/2019 at 11:50 PM, DT said:

Shame on you.  

shame away

However

Your voice counts the same as the other members not on the site's leadership team, so yes, your opinion carries the same weight as does @Muda69 @Impartial_Observer @TrojanDad @DannEllenwood insert @ XYZ members. 

It does not carry the same weight as https://gridirondigest.net/staff/

Not trying to be difficult, but the idea that anyone is a booster before or has been self appointed content provided gets a voice in decisions made is a fallacy to the greatest degree.   

But keep barking up the tree that won't result to anything more than your self serving , pat on the back mantra of importance 

This place will go on with or without you as seen before.  And NO this is not a threat, just a reality of the situation.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Disdain 1

As Snagglepuss would say "Heavens to Murgatroyd!!  Can't believe this thread has grown to 6 pages.  Definitely the off-season!!

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Your voice counts the same as the other members not on the site's leadership team, so yes, your opinion carries the same weight as does @Muda69 @Impartial_Observer @TrojanDad @DannEllenwood insert @ XYZ members. 

It does not carry the same weight as https://gridirondigest.net/staff/

*ahem*  leadership team? :  

Moderator.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

As Snagglepuss would say "Heavens to Murgatroyd!!  Can't believe this thread has grown to 6 pages.  Definitely the off-season!!

Well put...And let this be the end of it.

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

*ahem*  leadership team? :  

Moderator.jpg

Club Moderation is nothing more than someone who wants to create a cool kids group.   so because you started your "own" club you can moderate it I believe:   However that moderation is restricted to the own created club......  

• Thanks 1