Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Chicago Bears 2020

Guest DT

Houston and Minnesota have awful defenses. Jacksonville may not even try now that the Jets have foolishly handed them Lawrence. Will Green Bay even need to play their starters in week 17? Nagy and Phillips may be saving their jobs with this cushioned wins. I think I'm going to puke.

• Like 1

and watching Cincy QB throw for over 350 + against that Texans Defense,,,,,    

All Fool's Gold...

But again the frustrating thing will be:  

Foles decision 

took like 12 games to start to RUN the ball and PA and BOOT Mitch.....   Now look much easier the game is for the Bears.   

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

and watching Cincy QB throw for over 350 + against that Texans Defense,,,,,    

All Fool's Gold...

But again the frustrating thing will be:  

Foles decision 

took like 12 games to start to RUN the ball and PA and BOOT Mitch.....   Now look much easier the game is for the Bears.   

Don't forget Pace and Nagy.

The Bears with another dose of fool’s gold yesterday. If they end up making the playoffs, that will make it very difficult to root out the evil cabal known as Phillips-Pace-Nagy-Trubisky. I can’t believe I’m saying this. But the Packers could do the Bears a big favor by smoking them in Soldier Field next Sunday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

The Bears with another dose of fool’s gold yesterday. If they end up making the playoffs, that will make it very difficult to root out the evil cabal known as Phillips-Pace-Nagy-Trubisky. I can’t believe I’m saying this. But the Packers could do the Bears a big favor by smoking them in Soldier Field next Sunday. 

😊

If they beat the Packers this weak, with EVERYTHING the Packers have going for them, I'd be very surprised.

Both teams have a TON to play for.

On 12/27/2020 at 9:39 AM, Irishman said:

Two teams reached out to Urban Meyer....are the Bears one of them? 

Heard it was Jax and Det that reached out to him, Jax seems to be of interest to him. I would rather live there then Detroit, as I'm sure most would agree to that. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, psaboy said:

Heard it was Jax and Det that reached out to him, Jax seems to be of interest to him. I would rather live there then Detroit, as I'm sure most would agree to that. 

So much upside there. Salary cap space. Lawrence. A mid 1st round pick also. Not a terribly brutal division. Likely get to hand pick the GM, if he isn’t the “GM” too. 

1 hour ago, WolvesOnTheProwl said:

I would go wherever Trevor Lawrence goes!

Even if that’s Detroit?  No way. 

Run off Caldwell. That place is a joke. 

Payton should have a field day outscheming Pagano. I'm confidant the Saints cruize to a double digit win. Hopefully, the Green Bay game and a 1st round beating will convince George it's time to move on from Phillips and Pace. I have a feeling Nagy is safe and a new GM is not going to resign Mitch. Unless, Mitch is franchised and the Bears groom a drafted QB. 

2 hours ago, Boilernation said:

Payton should have a field day outscheming Pagano. I'm confidant the Saints cruize to a double digit win. Hopefully, the Green Bay game and a 1st round beating will convince George it's time to move on from Phillips and Pace. I have a feeling Nagy is safe and a new GM is not going to resign Mitch. Unless, Mitch is franchised and the Bears groom a drafted QB. 

Double digit victory? They played OT first time around. There is no real home field advantage so I can see this one being close with possible bears upset 

30 minutes ago, Whiting89 said:

Double digit victory? They played OT first time around. There is no real home field advantage so I can see this one being close with possible bears upset 

If and only if the Bears defense can pressure and/or sack Brees early and often.

54 minutes ago, Whiting89 said:

That was with Foles throwing for 272 yards and 2 TD, Kamara being held out of the endzone, and it was played in the beginning of November. I'll take the Saints by double digits this time around. The line is 9.5 last I saw. 

Depleted team and 17 goes and gets tossed.  All this trash talking.  I see it on both sides.  All of it is garbage.

I always shake my head when a team is getting beat and they are trash talking (Bears in this example...mainly the D).

But when people allow it and justify it (see the guy justifying Garrett's MOY) this is what you get.

Why does the NFL allow all this?  Hide it in the name of "emotion", "competetiveness", etc.

Trash talking has NO place in any sport.  It is only getting worse.

"Inmates running the asylum".

On 1/4/2021 at 1:50 PM, Whiting89 said:

Yeah, it’s mid-third qtr and this already a freezing cold take.

I think the Bears  D is fine but on the field way to much. Trubisky has played well..... threaded quite a few passes for completions to receivers that can’t seem to get open. Bears O seems predictable and NOLA has the answer EVERY TIME.  Except the reverse pitch pass to a wide open..... aaaannnd he dropped it. 

The Bears waved the white flag at the end of the half. Possession, 2 minutes on the clock and 3 timeouts. Yet they allowed the time to run down without making a serious effort. It’s the playoffs, you play to win. Not cool.