Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Scores: Sectional Semifinals

13 minutes ago, BigBrebeufFan said:

Look, I’m not to complain about the refs because they’re some of the ultimate “football guys.”

But, this crew at the mooresville-Brebeuf game is B-A-D bad. Multiple missed calls (a clear intentional grounding and an inadvertent whistle on a blocked punt for td). Then 4 personal foul penalties in a span of 5 mins on the game clock.

14-7 Brebeuf leads at half. 

Well-said bc no one wants to be the first to wear that hat, so I’m with you. Indeed, it’s why I hope to have the winning lotto ticket for tomor’s draw in my car: so I can get back into shape & go be a HS referee. It’s either that, or just mowing the lawn Gump-style.  😉 

Owen Valley really struggling to move the ball and forced to punt to Gibson Southern 

on the following drive GS was marching down the field but threw an int while under pressure. Int is a pick 6 and with that Owen Valley is on the board and it’s a 1 score game. 

GS 14 

OV 7 

8 minutes until half 

3 minutes ago, psaboy said:

TD Snider, game is over

34-0 Snider, I called this after Snider beat Dwenger badly the first time, it was very obvious as the line of scrimmage dictates how the game will be played. Dwenger can barely get to midfield yet alone score. Dwenger has a great history of some awesome teams, this year isn’t one of them…

Edited by Komets2727
  • Thanks 1