Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Booster 2021-22

It's (past) that time again. A new year is upon us. There are teams to support and bills to pay.

There is a now a new Booster group available. The old group is now once again exposed to the ads on the site.

To be placed in the Booster 2021-22 group and have the ads hidden from view until July 1, 2022 make a donation of $30 or more anytime this fiscal year.

Thank you for all your past and your continued support of the Gridiron Digest.

Thanks for the quick response. I don't have the time to call out each and every name individually, but know you are appreciated for you generous support. 

I will try to keep up with crediting those who donate with their booster tag, but If I get behind, I apologize now.

10 hours ago, DK_Barons said:

It's (past) that time again. A new year is upon us. There are teams to support and bills to pay.

There is a now a new Booster group available. The old group is now once again exposed to the ads on the site.

To be placed in the Booster 2021-22 group and have the ads hidden from view until July 1, 2022 make a donation of $30 or more anytime this fiscal year.

Thank you for all your past and your continued support of the Gridiron Digest.

Done.  Appreciate all you guys do!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I don't recall ever seeing this much donated in less than 24 hours before. That's awesome. Hopefully that helps show the admins how much they are appreciated for maintaining this Forum. Thank you admins and donors! Keep it up!

I think you are correct.

I'm a little shocked honestly.  $850  from 19 donations in barely 12 hours...

Thanks again everyone!

• Like 4

On 8/25/2021 at 4:41 PM, DK_Barons said:

I'm having all sorts of backend issue right now. I will continue working on those known issue and hopefully it fixes this too. If not I'll check it out next.

It's working now...just donated!