Jump to content
The Gridiron Digest

Booster 2021-22


Recommended Posts

It's (past) that time again. A new year is upon us. There are teams to support and bills to pay.

There is a now a new Booster group available. The old group is now once again exposed to the ads on the site.

To be placed in the Booster 2021-22 group and have the ads hidden from view until July 1, 2022 make a donation of $30 or more anytime this fiscal year.

 

 

Thank you for all your past and your continued support of the Gridiron Digest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the quick response. I don't have the time to call out each and every name individually, but know you are appreciated for you generous support. 

 

I will try to keep up with crediting those who donate with their booster tag, but If I get behind, I apologize now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got a link to donate? I may admittedly be blinded by ads

1 minute ago, WWFan said:

Got a link to donate? I may admittedly be blinded by ads

Nvm.. im a dummy. Got it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, WWFan said:

 I may admittedly be blinded by ads

 

Agreed. They are extremely obtrusive.  

And Badges?  We don't need no stinking badges.  🙂

Edited by Muda69
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DK_Barons said:

It's (past) that time again. A new year is upon us. There are teams to support and bills to pay.

There is a now a new Booster group available. The old group is now once again exposed to the ads on the site.

To be placed in the Booster 2021-22 group and have the ads hidden from view until July 1, 2022 make a donation of $30 or more anytime this fiscal year.

 

 

Thank you for all your past and your continued support of the Gridiron Digest.

Done.  Appreciate all you guys do!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't recall ever seeing this much donated in less than 24 hours before. That's awesome. Hopefully that helps show the admins how much they are appreciated for maintaining this Forum. Thank you admins and donors! Keep it up!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I don't recall ever seeing this much donated in less than 24 hours before. That's awesome. Hopefully that helps show the admins how much they are appreciated for maintaining this Forum. Thank you admins and donors! Keep it up!

I think you are correct.

I'm a little shocked honestly.  $850  from 19 donations in barely 12 hours...

Thanks again everyone!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/25/2021 at 4:41 PM, DK_Barons said:

I'm having all sorts of backend issue right now. I will continue working on those known issue and hopefully it fixes this too. If not I'll check it out next.

 

 

It's working now...just donated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...