Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Game of the Decade - Cathedral v Center Grove

2 hours ago, Grover said:

Why am I hearing that CG coaches and webcast team won’t be allowed?

You are asking the wrong person. I would only guess that WHMB TV 40 and their production crew might have something to do with it, but I wouldn't be able to answer that or even validate it.

I can validate however that Arsenal Tech's press box is about 3/4 the size of Arlington's. I have definitely seen worse than both unfortunately.

53 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

When the State of Indiana builds your press box, it's always a little fancier. We'll bring hand warmers and hot chocolate to your coaches. 

My press box? You are sorely mistaken. 
State of Indiana?  I don’t see that name on the stadium at CG, Perry, FC, etc. 

I’m impressed with your focus on sharing  

Here’s to your break out night!!

Edited by Bash Riprock

I’ll take CG 28-14. No disrespect to the Irish, as they’re one of the best teams in the country and will steamroll their way to another state title, but for some reason I don’t see this game being as close as last year. Let’s hope I’m wrong and we get another classic. 

4 hours ago, Dave007 said:

It is nothing personal, but there is no room.  Maybe 5 bodies can get inside...we have our radio team, two coaches and PA guy and it is PACKED.  Our video guy / coach is stuck outside and usually sets up behind student section.  All the visiting coaches have to take a spot top row of the stands either left or right of press box.

Every visiting teams has to put up with the same thing.  It has been this way FOREVER at Arlington.

Gotta love old-school.

Man @Footballking16, I wasn’t even considering this when speaking of Cathedral’s advantages the other day.

Its a damn shame a contest of this magnitude is being played in 3rd world facilities…especially in 2021.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Don't see many mud games any more. It's fun to watch. Both defenses are really good. 

It isn’t fun to watch at all.  I want to see the two best teams in the state playing their best, may the best team win.  I am seeing none of that.  Sucks for both teams.