Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Who has the best concession stands?

39 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

I ate food from the Parke Heritage concession stand and it made me crap in my pants by the end of the 1st quarter. When the Wolfs scored the first touchdown of the game, the fireworks display overstimulated me and the poop came cascading out like hot buttered lard through a sieve. It was a steamy August evening, perfect weather for wearing shorts. There were a couple of kids playing under the bleachers beneath me. The sounds of their confused and disgusted screams will haunt me for all of my earthly days.  

Thanks for sharing, I think!🤢

39 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

I ate food from the Parke Heritage concession stand and it made me crap in my pants by the end of the 1st quarter. When the Wolfs scored the first touchdown of the game, the fireworks display overstimulated me and the poop came cascading out like hot buttered lard through a sieve. It was a steamy August evening, perfect weather for wearing shorts. There were a couple of kids playing under the bleachers beneath me. The sounds of their confused and disgusted screams will haunt me for all of my earthly days.  

Thanks for sharing, I think!🤢

6 hours ago, EasyEJay said:

4 years of college / living in Cincy and never developed a taste for it , id eat ANY chain or frozen pizza before touching LaRosa's . Same goes for Skyline in the Chili department . The Pit is an amazing place to watch a FB game on Friday if your going to the St. X game better take a half day from work to get in line in time to get a ticket and be prepared for standing room only. 

Just moved to cincy this fall but been to the Pit multiple times with a college buddy who went to Elder. Skyline is either or love it or hate it, I’m hooked on it but what’s really better is the local ma and pa chili parlors around the city. If you ever get back to Elder, check out Price Hill Chili! The St. X game is one reason why I don’t fully hate online presale, game is at X this year so I am glad to be able to buy online.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RocksFan23 said:

Just moved to cincy this fall but been to the Pit multiple times with a college buddy who went to Elder. Skyline is either or love it or hate it, I’m hooked on it but what’s really better is the local ma and pa chili parlors around the city. If you ever get back to Elder, check out Price Hill Chili! The St. X game is one reason why I don’t fully hate online presale, game is at X this year so I am glad to be able to buy online.

Mt St Joe grad 2015 , made a few trips to Price Hill Chili just down the road They have some different things I enjoyed . Just never a fan of the sweet Chilli im sure my fellow Cincy classmates would say the same of Pork Tenderloins found around the state to each his own for sure ! 

• 4 weeks later...

In Fort Wayne I'd pick North Side. The community seems to really get involved. If I'm remembering right, they have someone doing the actual grilling, no different than a tailgate. 

Snider/Northrop's Spuller Stadium on the visiting side offers the worst bratwurst you'll ever have in your life. It tastes like it was microwaved. Any out of towners visiting this stadium are better served sliding into Arby's down the street and bringing your food in. 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 2:26 PM, MarshallCounty said:

Somewhere I went had good pork burgers, maybe Prairie Heights?

No Football, but Crothersville FFA is the best pork burgers and I’ll fight anyone who says differently. 

I can attest to the steak sandwiches at Rushville, and suffering they the game, a fat guy who hasn’t had supper yet, smelling them as they’re cooked in the south EZ. 

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2021 at 11:55 PM, BACKSIDEBELLY said:

Madison Grant has the best nachos!  Undisputed!

I was highly disappointed at the MG/Tipton Volleyball game. The meat sauce was not near the same as it had been in the past. Not as sweet, not even the same color as it should be no where near the right flavor. 

The grilled hamburgers/cheeseburgers served at the football games I hope are still top notch.

Edited by Maynard111

12 hours ago, Maynard111 said:

I was highly disappointed at the MG/Tipton Volleyball game. The meat sauce was not near the same as it had been in the past. Not as sweet, not even the same color as it should be no where near the right flavor. 

The grilled hamburgers/cheeseburgers served at the football games I hope are still top notch.

We’ll, I hope someone gets that situation corrected soon!!

• Like 1

White Sox and Cubs games do concessions Door Dash style.  Mobile order and pay with your phone and delivery directly to your seat with the ball park app.  They pretty much eliminated the food and drink venders that work the aisles.