Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Booster 2022-23

It's (past) that time again. A new year is upon us. There are teams to support and bills to pay.

There is now a new Booster group available. The old group is now once again exposed to the ads on the site.

To be placed in the Booster 2022-23 group and have the ads hidden from view until July 1, 2022 make a donation of $30 or more anytime this fiscal year and we will manually process your donations as fast as life allows us.

Thank you for all your past and your continued support of the Gridiron Digest.

On 7/5/2022 at 3:20 PM, DK_Barons said:

It's (past) that time again. A new year is upon us. There are teams to support and bills to pay.

There is now a new Booster group available. The old group is now once again exposed to the ads on the site.

To be placed in the Booster 2022-23 group and have the ads hidden from view until July 1, 2022 make a donation of $30 or more anytime this fiscal year and we will manually process you donations as fast as life allows us.

Thank you for all your past and your continued support of the Gridiron Digest.

I’m tired of the ads already, I swear to God I am. I’ll borrow some money from my mom Phyllis and pay tomorrow. Be careful, they might all be sticky singles. I gotta go 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 7/7/2022 at 12:13 PM, Donnie Baker said:

I’m tired of the ads already, I swear to God I am. I’ll borrow some money from my mom Phyllis and pay tomorrow. Be careful, they might all be sticky singles. I gotta go 

You'd have the money if you'd just sell your boat.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Can you confirm that you received my donation through PayPal that shows the transaction being completed on July 13th?  I'm still listed as a 2021-22 donor so I thought I had better check on whether you did receive it. 

On 7/23/2022 at 5:33 PM, ptr said:

Can you confirm that you received my donation through PayPal that shows the transaction being completed on July 13th?  I'm still listed as a 2021-22 donor so I thought I had better check on whether you did receive it. 

Got it, the change to the new group is manual. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

One thing to point out, a number of people appear as "guest" when we look at the list of transactions. While I understand and appreciate anonymous contributions, it does make it difficult to add to the Booster group. For most, your user name here does show up, so that is a huge help. But thank you ALL for the contributions.